You should all know by now that when a new Lush collection comes out, I am probably one of the first to head to my local store and pick up at least one of everything that’s on offer. The Mother’s Day collection was no different and I was really excited about this one.
The first item that I was excited about was the Sunrise Soap. This little treat is something quite special. The soap has layers of tangerine and Sicilian mandarin oils but what makes it special is the soft and creamy shower smoothie style core made from murumuru butter and organic silken tofu. Another product I was rather excited about is the Flowering Tea Bubble Bar. I first saw this in Lush Oxford Street however I didn’t pick it up due to lack of finances at the time. Similar to other reusable bubble bars, you hand this under running water and climb into the hot, floral blend of uplifting neroli and rosewood oils. The bubble bar also includes blue cornflowers, orange flower absolute and rich rosewood to allow your mind to drift into a calm state of mind.
As well as the Yummy Mummy Shower Gel returning for another year, there is a selection of new products to try out. The first is the Ladybird Bubble Bar which is a lovely floral blend made with sweet geranium and peppermint oils that help to relax, revive and uplift the mind and body. I used mine for the first time the other night and it was so relaxing especially after a busy day. One of my favourite scents from Lush is the rose absolute in Rose Jam so there was no doubt in my mind that I was going to fall for the Rose Bombshell Bath Bomb. Engraved with rose petal shapes, it’s a triple threat of yellow rose petals, rose absolute and rose oil. As it is fizzing away, the petals burst out with a sweet scent of Sicilian lemon and floral geranium oils.
I also decided to pick up the Ladybird Gift Set that includes the Honey Bee Bath Bomb, Ladybird Bubble Bar and a limited edition Sunflower Bubble Bar. I think this gift is perfect for any mother that enjoys taking some time out for herself in the bath with a glass of wine. The Honey Bee Bath Bomb is one of my favourites because the cooling aloe vera helps my eczema whereas the Sunflower Bubble Bar is full of fresh and fruity scents from Sicilian lemon oil and sunflower petals. Now time for the exciting bit!
Terms and Conditions
- The giveaway is UK only.
- Please only enter the giveaway if you plan on staying. This giveaway is to say thank you to my lovely readers. People who follow and unfollow just for the giveaways make me upset.
- The giveaway will run from 12th February until 21st February 2016.
- The winner will be announced via Twitter.
- All entrants MUST follow The July Journal on Bloglovin, Twitter and Instagram.
- All entries will be checked and any false entries will be disqualified.
- The prize cannot be exchanged, swapped or refunded. It will be sent directly from me, should the item be lost/damaged/stolen in the post this will not be my fault and the responsibility is with the courier. I am under no obligation to provide replacements and a claim will be made with the courier.
- The winner will be randomly selected via Rafflecopter. The winner will be notified via Twitter and through their. If no reply has been received within 7 days from the initial contact another winner will be randomly selected.
You can enter using the Rafflecopter widget below! Good luck to anyone who enters and thank you for supporting my blog. I love you all!