I’m going through a bit of a difficult time right now. It’s not something that I want to share for now but I feel like this is needed. I need a bit of end of the week motivation to help me mentally and to keep me going. I sometimes find that difficult however there’s something magical about a string of words clustered together to bring hope, motivation and to help give you some strength to uneasy situations that you might be facing. And if you are doing okay, perhaps these might help you on a day that isn’t your best. I’m happy to share with you 10 quotes that will help you through a difficult time in your life!
1. You must enter a relationship with yourself before anyone else. – Rupi Kaur
2. She has a zest for seaside strolls and putting her best foot forward. – Kate Spade
3. There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self. – Aldous Huxley
4. Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else. – Judy Garland
5. I was attracted to the positive outlook on women especially exploring relationships with different people and being confident and comfortable and strong. That was the kind of thing that was appealing to me, because that’s what’s real, and that’s honest, and it’s nothing to be ashamed of. That’s what single women do. – Dakota Johnson
6. I…do not. Belong. To anyone. But myself. And neither do you. – Ariana Grande
7. Be you. You is awesome. – Laura Jane Williams
8. And one day she discovered that she was fierce, and strong, and full of fire, and that not even she could hold herself back because her passion burned brighter than her fears. – Mark Anthony
9. If I don’t get to see the beauty of the end of culture; then at least I’ve seen the culture of the end of beauty. – The 1975
10. Everyone has inside of her a piece of good news. The good news is that you don’t know how great you can be, how much you can love, what you can accomplish, and what your potential is. – Anne Frank
Please feel free to add your own in the comments or share with anyone you believe needs this today.
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me!